You have a new chance to get our revived September 2017 offer with EVERYTHING YOU NEED for your own campaign of danger and dark magick in England of the 11th, 16th, or 19th Centuries, using any of three different games based on the MAELSTROM roleplaying system
MAELSTROM DOMESDAY (about sinister investigations in AD 1058) and virtually the entire MAELSTROM line from Arion Games -- all as non-watermarked, DRM-free .PDF ebooks
The complete 372-page standalone game MAELSTROM ROME, about supernatural investigations in the early Roman Empire, is new in this revival
(Looking for our other offers? Dragon Warriors -- Dungeons on Demand -- Solo Games )
Adventurer! We've resurrected our September 2017 Maelstrom Bundle featuring Maelstrom, Alexander Scott's 1984 tabletop fantasy roleplaying game of 16th-Century Tudor magick and danger. Originally published by Puffin Books under the Adventure Gamebooks banner (alongside the famous Fighting Fantasy series), Maelstrom introduced a generation of British youth to roleplaying. Now you have a new chance to get this wide-ranging, bargain-priced offer from Maelstrom's current publisher, Arion Games.
This revival is a timely tie-in to the Domesday Campaign Kickstarter now in progress, where Arion Games is raising funds for an epic two-book campaign that spans a century, the rule of three Kings, and several generations of characters who make their mark on history.
For just US$9.95 you get all six titles in this offer's Starter Collection (retail value $43) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the complete Maelstrom core rulebook and the Maelstrom Companion; Maelstrom Domesday, a standalone companion game set in AD 1086, plus its Investigators Guide; and the two supplements MQ1 Tournaments and MQ2 Inns & Taverns.
And if you pay more than this offer's threshold price of $21.01, you'll level up and also get this offer's entire Bonus Collection with no less than fourteen more titles worth an additional $89:
- NEW in this revival! Maelstrom Rome: A 372-page standalone game that brings Maelstrom to the Roman Empire, AD 50. (If you bought this offer during its earlier run, you get Maelstrom Rome automatically on your download page and in your DriveThruRPG Library.)
- Maelstrom Gothic: A complete standalone game that adapts Maelstrom for supernatural investigations in 1850s Victorian England.
- Domesday North Yorkshire Moors: A remote and wild region with enough supernatural action for an entire Domesday campaign.
- Classic Fantasy Toolkit and Bestiary: Grab your 10-foot pole for traditional dungeon-crawling using the Maelstrom system.
- Beggars Companion: The lowest of the low can get into a lot of mischief.
- Four Maelstrom adventures -- The Beast of Ledsham, Purple Mushroom Caves, The Sward [sic] and the Stone, and The Yuletide Spirit.
- Domesday Maps and Charts, Manor Cartography Symbols, and two sets of paper miniatures.
Nostalgic for other vintage 1980s British FRPGs? Check our revived September 2016 Dragon Warriors Bundle now in progress, featuring the classic 1986 game of adventure in the Lands of Legend.
Learn more about our offers at our official blog, Beyond the Bundle.